BMW 2002 325i (e46)

• Last Post 20 September 2017
BMW2002DRIVER posted this 09 September 2017

What car model should be selected for a 2002 BMW 325i (e46) vehicle? I see 3er, i3 in the list but neither seem to ever connect. I can connect and get some readings from the dashboard but when defining a car it doesn't seem to find the correct one. Thanks

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Bird-1990@hotmail.com posted this 19 September 2017

I just got my elm v1.5.58 adapter and it won't connect. I have a dodge caravan 2003 how do I connect to my car CIA bluetooth?

inCarDoc posted this 20 September 2017

What car model should be selected for a 2002 BMW 325i (e46) vehicle? I see 3er, i3 in the list but neither seem to ever connect. I can connect and get some readings from the dashboard but when defining a car it doesn't seem to find the correct one. Thanks

Selecting car/model is just advisory "autocomplete" function, you could manually type in correct model name and characteristics like displacement and fuel type. This information might have effect only on economy calculation and does not influence on connection and other parameters readings. If you have issues with connection, please use Feedback/Contact us option in app to send us connection protocol details and your issue description.

Thanks!

inCarDoc posted this 20 September 2017

I just got my elm v1.5.58 adapter and it won't connect. I have a dodge caravan 2003 how do I connect to my car CIA bluetooth?

If you have issues with connection, please use Feedback/Contact us option in app to send us connection protocol details and your issue description.

Thanks!